Thursday, May 24, 2012

Plane crash at the Ogden Inkley airport


      My second oldest son Brian was standing on the tarmac at the Ogden airport today, when he saw a low flying single engine plane preparing to land with its wheels down. He knew he wouldn’t have time to warn the pilot over the radio so he jumped into his pickup truck and drove toward where the plane would be when it stopped, all the while taking pictures with his telephone. When he arrived at the plane the pilot said,
      “What should I do?”
     Brian said, “Are you hurt?”
     The pilot said, “No.” Brian then said,
      “Did you shut off the gas?”
      “No.” 
      “Shut off the gas and get out of the plane.”
       Brian then called the Federal Aviation. The plane remained on the run way for 4 hours while an investigation to place. Finally the plane was removed from the run way and the sky diving continued until dark.
      Brian‘s final remark. "I wish I would have thought to call Chanel 4 and the Ogden Standard Examiner for their 10 PM news high light report."
      The pilots name is eighty year old Aaron Farr of Farr’s Jewelry here in Ogden. Utah.
To be continued…
To read more Karl Wallace short stories go to:                                 karlwalacebblog.blogspot.com

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers