Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2012 Election Parties


         POLITICAL PARTIES

 A Democratic mouse,                                                   Was enamored of a quiet life,                                                And weary of the world, and so                                    Sought out a place of ease.

And found it in a chunk of cheese.                              He nibbled, scratched, and worked himself in.           The chunk of cheese was not thin.                                Reaching the bottom he was in Heaven

With all that cheese and a quiet haven.                     He contently ate and soon grew fat.                         One fine day, Obama mouse                                     Came knocking on his door.

“I need, need lots of cheese;                                       There are zillions of problems                                           That are unresolved.                                                         There’s no national health care.”

“Houses or jobs for the poor.                               There’s hunger and terrorism galore.                              That’s why I came asking for cheese,                          And happy am I Now I’m here.”

“I see you have plenty,                                                           I’ll take what you have, if you please. “                              “Hey, Just a Washington minute, my friend,”         Said the fat cheese mouse.

“I've changed parties, I'm now a Republican.                  The world and its concerns affect not me                         I have long since parted your party and China too               But not to be thought hard-hearted,”

“I bless you for trying the last three years.”              He spoke, and speaking closed the door.                       When suddenly, another party from Alaska                    Squeezed in, a Tea Party mouse.



Sarah Palin, independent and new, started                  a party to get cheese for her and conservative’s too                Pretty, busy, nice smile, sun glasses wink,                   Forgetful on abortion and other things.

More parties still forming                                                       among the GOP’s and, Demo’s                                        You betcha down on their knees,                                      Vote for me please!

To be continued… (It’s Even Steven as of today…let’s pretend this all never happened)

To read more Karl Wallace poems go to:    karlwallaceblog.blogspot.com

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers