Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Success Story


                                                          About an Airnautical Engineer

       It’s always nice for me to be able to publish a report on someone who I know, who is very successful. This person is happy, helpful in his marriage, job, hobbies and commitments.  His name is Mark Wallace. He and his wife Dona recently celebrated their 27 Th Wedding Anniversary. They spent a week vacationing in the four corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico) biking, camping, and running.
        After arriving back home after the vacation, it was time to go to work at Lockeed Martin at a new job. He could hardly wait to get to work. He sits in a big room at a desk with 3 high h speed computers --- facing 4 large wall size screens; interacting while he is working with 2 or 3 people making models, I think he said, or something else…it could be interplanetary warfare. I’ll try and find out not easy to do…unfortunately, everything is so secretive.
To be continued.
To see more short stories go toe:    karlwallaceblog. BlogSpot .com

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers