Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mark's Trip


    Mark is training for the Leadville 100 mile race in August. He is running his dogs, running his wife today.
     He has plans for a three day  motor cycle trip to Ogden, Utah in July to sky dive. He will be, with some of his motorcycle friends, in conjunction with his brother Brian ,who owns Skydive Ogden.
      He has season tickets for all of the Denver Broncos game this year featuring Manning and the other qt. back, Tebow.
     He says Face book for me is useful for getting in touch with lost friends
To be continued…
Author Karl Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers