Sunday, July 22, 2012

A POEM FROM NATALIE


                                                             FATHER’S DAY

          For my Father

I never knew a love so TRUE                          Until I missed you telling me                     what to Do      

1 never knew a love so Bright   Until I reminisce of ta1ks with    you that run late into the Night ,

I never knew a love so Sweet,                    Until you held me in your arms            at my moment of greatest Defeat  

I never knew a love so Sincere         Until I glanced at you walking me               . “down the isle”, grinning ear to Ear        
I never knew a love so Strong, ,                 Until I realized, one day you                    will be Gone

I never knew a love so Deep,   i will never, ever go away;    it is a cherished Gift 1 will      always Keep

Love, Natalie

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers