Thursday, May 3, 2012

Poem Suzanne 1n 1957


                                              Suzanne 1n 1957

As I look around and feel this world close in on me, …………………………………………………………………….                                                                                          I know that no one else could be as miserable as me…………………………………………………………………..                                                                                     The world is gone but I all alone must remain insanity just the same ………………………………………….                                              Hoping and trying my best to make my life end instead my log-suffering remains………………………..

Why cannot the Psychologists know and help me live to be separated from all this?.....................                    With my husband and two boys a normal family life, true happiness resides. ……………………………                            With friends where fun dwells and the air swells with laughter…………………………………………………..                                              Continues on to resonate the bells of church towers…………………………………………………………………..

e and breathe the damp dull air and look around and only see the world close in on me…………..    And only see ugly objects standing steadily always unconcerned not caring  least of all about me. The days pass on, on and on, but not my mood in my home on Denver’s street…………………………..                          The long not forgotten misery that has turned to sad memories for me……………………………………….

To be continued…

To read more Karl Wallace poems go to:   Karlwallaceblog.blogspot.com

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers