Sunday, May 6, 2012

My son Jeff Wallace to be on Fox News and Wall Street


   5-6-12                                                        JEFF WALLACE

     My youngest son Jeff Wallace is CEO of a company that is going to be on Fox news and the opening bell on Wall Street May 7th Monday morning. Look closely and you’ll see that he looks just as handsome as his dad.  
          Jeff Wallace taught me all I know about software and then some. He started working toward his software future at Ogden High School in Ogden, Utah. He joined the navy the navy after graduating from high school and subsequently received a BS degree in Engineering by taking classes on  line from the University of Arizona while in the Navy. After four years in the navy, he applied for a job and was accepted at Baxter International Corp which is head-quartered in Tampa, Florida.
        He received his BS degree while living in a home he was buying in the Pan Handle of Florida,while raising three  children  and driving to work each day, working full time, then drive back home the length of Florida. Why he didn’t buy a home in Tampa so as to save eight hours driving time and not to mention the expense I didn’t know. He just did.
        He was a good home owner and remodeled his home top to bottom, end to end.  He wasremodeling while attending getting his on line BS degree.   He lives beautiful wife Chantelle Wallace and their three children in New York City.  He loves his wife, his two boys and daughter, swimming, job, and challenges; he talks well, listens, is intelligent and persistent. Jeff is a goal- oriented and self-motivated person. As his junior year of high school ended he had all his credits required forgraduation. During his three years of high school he was extremely active, took challenging classes and graduated with a 4.8. He stated at that time that I’ve already shown I can do well in school, and with my determination I know I will rise to the top in the business world. 
He took first place Trophy when 5 years old at piano recital, but they made him give it back, (just kidding.) at the Ogden City Library. 7th Grade he was the fastest runner boys and girls and had the highest grade point average.                                                                                                                                                                 
To be continued…

To read more Karl Wallace stories go to:      Karlwallaceblog.blogspot.com                                                  

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers