Monday, April 30, 2012

A human Era Vietnam Skull



A human Era Vietnam Skull

  It is with a great relief that I am finally able to tell this story and get if off my chest.

        Right from the start in 1969 when I was accepted at Loyola University of Chicago I had
made up my mind to be the best student they had ever accepted. The human skull was a part
of that mindset. Within a week of registering for I happened up upon an ad in the American
Journal of Dentistry that offered a human a skull for dentist. The cost was 300 which was a lot
of money at that time 1959.
     I used the skull al through the next four years of school. I would practice giving shots, note,
              landmarks for dentures, study for tests and so on. It is illegal to be inpossession of a human

               skull.

To be continued…

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers