Sunday, March 4, 2012

On Easter Day


       On Easter Day 

We think of bunny rabbits,                       
Colored eggs, green grass  hills      
Eggs roll down, eat eggs,
Throw away shells,  
Meadowlands, meadow larks 
Humming bees on clover.                   
On Easter Day.


We think of love a rose,                          
 A crocus gladness goes,   
Kind regars from the daffodil,
Amessage from the heart
Concludes, when the tulip says
Love to all of you.
On Easter Day                


  Karl Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers