Thursday, February 21, 2013

The little acorn became a tree


 

                CHANGE

The little acorn became a tree

Then it died.

No leaves came in the spring.

Nothing lives

Without loss,

Whatever it be.

 

Sun, earth, moon.

Loss in a moment,

Of a passing thought,

Lost as quickly as it came.

Loss of innocence,

Even one’s own self

Goes where the acorn ends.

 

DR. KARL WALLACE DDS

To read more Dr. Wallace poems go to:                                                                                                                                      karlwallacaeblog.blogspot.com

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers