Wednesday, February 13, 2013

On Easter Day Poem


            On Easter Day        

We think of bunny rabbits and Easter eggs,

 Of grass covered hills where eggs roll down

The meadowlands  covered with humming bees.

 We eat the eggs, throw away the shells,

On Easter Day.

 

Love is a rose, 

With a Crocus gladness goes,

Kind regards from the Daffodil

Concludes a message from the heart,                            

 When the tulip says love to all of you.

 
Dr. Karl Wallace DDS
To read more Karl Wallace poems go to:                                                                                                                               karlwallaceblog.blogspot.com

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers