Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Start Getting Rich Today Free

                                      MY CASH FLOW REAL ESTATE SYSTEM


                                                HOW TO BUY A PROPERTY

     Buying, selling, renting, repairing, and designing are fun and lucrative activities. I’ve done it wherever I have lived Utah, Chicago, Portland, since I was eight years old. It’s a piece of cake with very little down side. Here are some of the general advantages:

      You can get started today. Use other people’s money or your own if preferred: No money of your own, no work based on your discretion. Set your own hours: You can work anytime you like, put in lots of hours or practically none. It is hassle free if you learn or know how to make it that way. You can do it from your home, South Africa, at your regular job or full time, part time, the internet; the possibilities are endless It’s safe, effortless, and more profitable than almost anything business.  Little or no financial risk, It’s free to lean. I’ll teach you how. So here goes. Don’t miss out! It doesn’t matter if you’re rich or dead broke. You'll be greatly rewarded. Jump right in. First off, it’s necessary to own a house or property before you can sell or rent it, right? Buying

      Most of the time I use a Real Estate Option to Buy contract, which works very well any time in any economy. When you’re ready to buy a house obtain as much cash or credit as you can so as to make a cash offer. Then go look for a property that will sell for the amount of money or credit you have obtained. It might be a $500. , $50,000. , more. Everyone does it backwards. They find a house they like then look for a bank loan. Don’t do that!!!! It is expensive: Lots of fees like, title insurance, bank fees, liability insurance, inspections and management fees, closing costs, Etc. There are none of these expenses in “My Cash Flow” method.

      I know what you’re thinking, that’s all just fine, but where in the world do I get the cash or credit? Answer: Many, many places! Keep in mind that presently our country is bankrupt. Banks are giving away money at 1% while inflation is over 9% which includes Real Estate of course.

     Here is an example of a first house purchase I did in 1987 when I was flat broke; in fact I was $90,000 in debt after a divorce. On this particular home, I raised 5,000 cash using several credit cards; $5,000 from a city improvement aid program and $20,000 open credit charge cards to be used at time of closing bringing me to a total of $30,000. Ok that done; I’m ready to start looking for a $100,000 dollar house. With cash offers you are able to get a big discount from the asking price.

    I spend a day or two making 3 or 4 offers. I drive around looking for sale signs, call realtors, check newspaper ads and foreclosures, maybe talk to friends. Most often I close within three weeks. I quite often have someone else make my offers a broker, friend, relative so as to avoid emotional arguments, and what “ifs.” I try to find

     The bottom price the seller will go. The offer is made, and then I wait. In about two weeks usually one of the sellers offers will be accepted.

To be continued...

KARL WALLACE

See more of Karl at: karlwallaceblog.blogspot.com

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers