Saturday, April 7, 2012

My cash Flow


                                                                                    

                                                Natalie Uses Cash Flow to buy a Pink Motor Scooter 

                This story begins on the day Natalie rode around the side-lot of Caries motorcycle store in Riverdale, on a 90 cc purple motor scooter.
              She had no problem driving, the motor scooter in  out and around the straw bales practice area. Her problem was how to get the money to buy it.
“Why don’t you buy it?’
How can I do that dad, it costs $1100.”
 “How much money do you have?” I asked.
“I have $90 in America First Credit Union saving,” She said.
                That’s how it began. Two months later she rode home, a proud owner of a girls’ pink 90cc motor scooter. Adjacent to my dental office was a motorcycle Conoco Gas station owed by Mr. Weiser and his lovely wife.   Natalie saw the motor cycles she wanted in the motorcycle building. She asked Mr. Weiser if she could put a $90.down payment until she raised the rest of the money. Mr. Weiser’s son, Glade Weiser, operator of the motorbike segment put the cycle in lay-away.
                    How could a ten year old earn $1,090 plus tax and license fees in two months? Answer: She used what I call “Cash Flow.”
To be continued…

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers