Monday, February 13, 2012

HARVEST TIME


                  
The chaff has been sorted; harvest time has gone... The end of time has come; the rapture day is         near. ..  I am heir to another kingdom soon. As I reminisce...The former days of my life on earth, my leaving soon ...Is written in God’s book. 
The wheat has turned yellow, the millers have reaped...The grain has been gathered; they put it in the silos...It’s not seen by me anymore; I soon will leave that beauty....The signs are everywhere; one of his sheep will soon be gone....It is wtiten in God's book.

Will spread throughout the air; the sun is softly setting...Feel the shifting of the breeze; the fields are turning golden... Hear the rustling in the trees; look to the skies for Jesus....All things will be made new; your toil on earth is finished...It is written in God’s book.
Soon I’ll leave; put down my pen and writings. ..There is no need to fear; harvest time is over... My life has been a rainbow with only a bit of strife...Today, I count my blessings; I’ve had a wonderful life. ..It is written in God’s book.

US GRANT - Partial First Edition

I've pulled together some of my most popular content into a book. Here's a first look for all my followers:

US Grant - Chapters 1-3


Popular Posts

Ogden Skydive and Leadville Trail Information

Check out my sons web site
Check out my other sons web site

Go Home

Followers